TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

HSG done

Well my HSG was yesterday.  Dr says everything looks clear and "prefect".  Fine I suppose, with DH's second SA being "normal", WTF is the problem?  For all the fantastic details of my experience you can check out my blog.

I hope you are all having a great Christmas Eve.

PS- How long did your cramps last after the HSG?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: HSG done

• Options
    I'm glad everything looked good on your HSG, hope your cramping stops soon. My last HSG was awhile ago, I don't remember cramping the next day. I know how frustrating it is to get no answers, I've had just about every test imaginable and still have unexplained infertility.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    While I'm happy for you that your tubes look good, I'm sorry that didn't get any answers.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad everything went well!  With my first HSG, the cramping lasted nearly 48 hours.  The procedure itself was very painful.  My second HSG a few weeks ago, my cramping was gone later in the evening.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    So glad everything went well with the HSG! I'm so sorry i've been out of the loop lately. How are the cramps? 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

Good to hear there are no issues in there, but I am sorry that you still don't have an answer. Thanks for sharing your experience on your blog. I am doing karyotyping testing first, and if there are no answers there, the next step is for me to make an appointment for an HSG. 

I hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    Congrats on everything looking good!  I'm sorry there is no clear answer though or problem to "fix"   I hope they map out a plan to get you KTFU very soon!

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options
    I'm glad everything looks good but I'm sorry there were no answers. How frustrating!!

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Options
    I'm glad everything looks good.. I'm also sorry about the "No answers" thing. Frustrating!  I hope your cramps went away swiftly and that you were able to "try" and enjoy Christmas.  ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good that everything is clear! But , yes it sucks that it leaves more concerns and question marks. I know this is late but I hope Christmas was peaceful.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad everything looks good, but I'm sorry you don't really have any answers.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"