Two Under 2
Options

Sienna & Odyssey Owners come in please! :)

I have a question I haven't seemed to be able to find the answer to on my own.  I love how the middle seat in the 2nd row of the Odyssey slides forward.  This seems to be a great idea for those of us with 3 in carseats.  Does anyone know if the Sienna's 2nd row MIDDLE seat does the same thing? 

Also, is the center console removable in the Sienna?  That is another feature I am loving on the Odyssey.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sienna & Odyssey Owners come in please! :)

• Options
    The Sienna we have has two bucket seats in the 2nd row, no seat or console. If we had a 3rd car seat we'd put it in the 3rd row.
  • Options

Yes, I have a 2011 Sienna and the middle seats can me moved forward. We also have the removable seat between the bucket seats in the middle row (8 passenger option).

I'm honestly not sure about the center console. I don't think it is removable but I could be wrong. HTH!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just went and looked and I really don't think that it is. We have the 2012 EX-L and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It seems to have a button for everything, the seats in the back "magically" fold flat into the seat. It has been a dream to own. We only have the one child, but we can fit a ton of stuff in it.

• Options

imageivyreb:
    The Sienna we have has two bucket seats in the 2nd row, no seat or console. If we had a 3rd car seat we'd put it in the 3rd row.

Eventually I plan on putting our eldest child in the third row, but right now he doesn't know how to buckle himself in (which I am kind of thankful for, since if he can buckle it he can probably unbuckle it!).  He is 2 1/2 now.  Once he knows how to buckle himself (I think around 3ish?) and can be trusted back there, he would go in the third row :) 

• Options
    imageJilybean17:

Yes, I have a 2011 Sienna and the middle seats can me moved forward. We also have the removable seat between the bucket seats in the middle row (8 passenger option).

I'm honestly not sure about the center console. I don't think it is removable but I could be wrong. HTH!

Thanks!

• Options
    imagelew0509:

I just went and looked and I really don't think that it is. We have the 2012 EX-L and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It seems to have a button for everything, the seats in the back "magically" fold flat into the seat. It has been a dream to own. We only have the one child, but we can fit a ton of stuff in it.

That's the Odyssey you're referring to, right?  It sounds amazing.  I think both of the vans seem to have options for everything.  VERY convenient!  But makes it hard to decide which one is best! lol

One thing I love about the Sienna (though it's purely for vanity reasons) is the second moonroof option.  We have a 2008 Ford Edge Limited with the panoramic vista roof and I am kind spoiled by all the openness it gives.  My kids love it too, they love looking up into the sky and are used to that design...Ah well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"