Washington Babies
Options

Recommendations for Ob affiliated with Evergreen?

Hi All! I will be relocating to the Seattle area in the next few months.  I have decided to deliver at Evergreen Hospital, but I am not sure on a Dr. yet.  Can anyone recommend a good Ob affiliated with Evergreen? Thanks so much!  Happy Holidays!

Re: Recommendations for Ob affiliated with Evergreen?

• Options
    My OB has since retired, but my daughter was delivered by Dr. Dawn Russell, who I really liked and also saw a few times prior to giving birth when my OB had a birth to attend to.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My OB is Mary Beth Wittman with Eastside OB-GYN. She delivered my DD and her offices are right there at Evergreen. I highly recommend her and everyone in her office is nice.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Angela Chien. She's wonderful!
  • Options
    my ob also retired but she didn't end up delivering my baby. Dr. Hyde was the on-call doctor and he ended up being AMAZING. he will be delivering my next. He works for evergreen womens care. it is in the hospital
  • Options
    Dr. Maheen Fallah with a Women's Clinic at Evergreen was awesome. Her offices are also located in the hospital complex. I also saw two of the other Drs. in her group during my delivery and they were wonderful, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your help! 
  • Options

imageCaige86:
    my ob also retired but she didn't end up delivering my baby. Dr. Hyde was the on-call doctor and he ended up being AMAZING. he will be delivering my next. He works for evergreen womens care. it is in the hospital

Dr. Hyde delivered my sister's daughter and had a great experience with him. I was in the labor room holding her leg and he was so optimistic and very upbeat. I wish he had been the doctor on call to deliver my son.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    My OB was Dr. Delorit but her associate Dr. Wells delivered me, because she was on call that night.  Both are amazing.   They are from Eastside OB in the coral building.  5th floor.  I work at Everygreen Hospital and this is who I was referred to.  Both book up very fast so make sure you make your appointment early.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"