3rd Trimester

Help with middle name for Estelle

Our second daughter is due in 2 weeks. We are pretty sure on the first name - Estelle. Her last name (also French) is long and almost unpronoucable in English!

We are looking for something short and simple, to balance the long name. Preferably bilingual so that both of our families can pronounce it. Some ideas we like are: Kate (me), Chloe (DH), and Anne (me).

Do you have any suggestions for us? TIA.

(p.s. what do you think of Estelle?)

Re: Help with middle name for Estelle

• Estelle is beautiful! I like Anne the best of the three choices you mentioned. I also like Marie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Estelle Grace sounds nice :) I like Estelle Anne out of the choices you gave though :)

• Estelle is nms. Out of the three I would choose Kate. I don't think Chloe or Anne sounds good with Estelle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estelle June.  Its the first thing that popped into my head.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Estelle Kate out of those choices. I also like Estelle Louise.
    Mom to 2 beautiful girls, 3 yrs and 22 months old. My 2nd was born at 32 weeks due to Rhogam failure/severe complications from Rh disease and is our miracle. She has bilateral auditory neuropathy and a cochlear implant, activated 4/5/2012 at 19 months. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I thought French either of these spellings

Karine or Kareen or ?Carine

?

We are using Estelle or Estella ?for middle name if girL

his gram is Stella and mine is Estelle ...LoVe iT!!!!!

• Estelle Marie is the first thing that came to mind, as soon as I saw the title.  Marie is a popular French name as well, isn't it?  It should be easy for your relatives to pronounce.  Good luck!
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Paige, Yvette, Ynes (z), Mae, Camile, Camila, Carlotta, Bette, Bridgett, Nicola, Naomi.  ooh, how cool these French baby girl names are!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"