January 2012 Moms

Transverse lie?

Anyone else? I'm 36w2d and starting to get nervous that she won't flip.
Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Transverse lie?

• I haven't gotten official word from my doc on my LO's position, but i think she is transverse right now. I tend to have one bump (head?) to the right of my belly button and one bump under my left rib (butt?). I keep telling myself i still have time, but it makes me a little nervous. I really want to avoid a c-section
    Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mine was transverse when my dr. palpated last tuesday (A week ago) then the chiropractor tried to figure it out last thursday and I swear the little guy was moving around so much we never felt him in the same place twice.

I'm hoping when I have an u/s to confirm next tuesday (35w4days) it'll tell us he's head down. but I do have my doubts.

reallllly want to avoid a c-section too. :(

I'm thinking of trying acupuncture. anyone else?

• Loading the player...
  • My transverse baby flipped back breech. I'm 36w2d too. We scheduled our c-section this morning.
  • My baby girl was breech at 36 weeks. She completely flipped around during that week and has been head down and super low ever since. Good luck! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Mine apparently cant make up her mind. She was head down 2 weeks ago at a growth ultra sound, but the following friday at my BPP the was transverse/breech. Since i swear she has just been doing summersaults in there, i have another BPP tomorrow, so hopefully she'll settle down and get ready to go...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageVisit The Nest!
  • Mine has been transverse for weeks! I'm really hoping she will turn down soon.
    Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"