1st Trimester
Options

Has anyone gotten their BFP after feeling like AF is coming?

I've been having what feels like menstrual cramps for three days, AF is late, but I've tested on 10DPO and 13DPO both with BFN.
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Has anyone gotten their BFP after feeling like AF is coming?

• Options
    Yes, that is exactly how I felt right before my BFP...I actually only tested to be sure because I was about to start painting and my temp was still high that morning, but I really thought it would be negative because of the cramps.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely.  I was 100% confident my period was going to arrive.  However, when I tested at 14dpo...I was (happily) wrong. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was sure I was getting AF any minute.  I ordered a 50 pack of OPKs and bought a new BBT in preparation.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    I was positive AF was coming.  I had all the AF symptoms.. cramping, bloating, etc.  Then I tested and got a BFP and I was shocked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh yes! I was very convinced AF was starting. I had AF like cramps for about a week with nothing to show for it (very out of the norm for me). I decided to test and got a positive!!

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Options

The month I got my BFP I was so sad and upset because it was 4 days before my Af was due I did a FRER and it was negative- I am always a 10 dpo gal and I was upset. 

Then at 12 DPO I tested- in the morning as I bought tons of cheap online HPT and so I poas set it down and fell back asleep.  45 minutes later I came back and it was very very slight positive- so slight I couldn't believe it - as it was 45 minutes later I went and poas again- I actually did about 3 that morning all were very light and not sure if positive.  Then I finally boughyt a digital - it was the 7th PG test I did that day and it was positive.  

lolololo
  • Options
    Menstural like cramps are very normal in early pregnancy.  I had cramping for a few weeks after my BFP and was always worried I would start to bleed. Bloating is also very normal, so you could still be pregnant.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

**lurking**

That's exactly what it felt like for me. My face broke out something terrible, I was bloated, cramping constantly, and my boobs were extra-tender. BFP followed shortly thereafter.

• Options
    Yup. I swore AF was coming because I was so crampy but tested at 14 DPO and got a very dark second line.
  • Options
    I'm glad there's still hope. I just wish I was one of those girls that could test at 10 or 11DPO and know already! lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yes. About a week before AF was due, I began to have cramping that made me think that it would start any minute. But that cramping was also the signal that I was pregnant because it was happening so early, along with the fact that a few days later, my toothpaste started to taste horrible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"