Parenting after 35

Because it's so slow:

Pregnancy dreams: I can't remember all of them by the time I'm up in the morning, but several times a night, every night, I wake up after some crazy ass dream.

Last week I dreamed that I was in an animal research facility, the animals all escaped and I was attacked by a polar bear.

Last night I dreamed that I was on one of those water rides, like It's a Small World, but that it went past actual historic houses/palaces - like the Taj Mahal and Buckingham Palace. So I was in  the boat thing on this ride... eating French fries.

Re: Because it's so slow:

• So they are not boring dreams.  Let me interpret the dreams.  Baby is hungry and needs french fries.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I loved pregnancy dreams! Some were the most vivid sexual dreams I ever had :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevanverth:
    So they are not boring dreams.  Let me interpret the dreams.  Baby is hungry and needs french fries.
    I always need french fries. Maybe that's why I dreamed about them Embarrassed
  • imageJenniferTCU:
    I loved pregnancy dreams! Some were the most vivid sexual dreams I ever had :)
    Great! You dream about sex and I dream about angry animals and food?
  • I had pregnancy nightmares.  Very vivid pregnancy nightmares.  The one I still clearly remember a year later involved me being at my parents house and a serial killer hiding behind the curtain.  DH had to wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep.
  • I just remember having a dream that the baby was a girl (and I was convinced, and rightly so, from the get-go that he was a boy) and woke up and said to my DH, that we were having a girl. This was before the anatomy scan. Aaron is a boy, of course.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Mine have been strange as all get out. But my favorites are when my mom appears.She passed away almost 4 years ago.  I'm always pregnant and she's always imparting advice about something or other.. the last one was a pimple that was starting to take over the world on my vag.. *winces* Waking up to realize there was no pimple was a huge relief. :) Seeing mom again was cool. 

I've had animal ones and zombie ones.. they're always so friggin vivid! When I wake up from a zombie dream I'm exhausted.  No good sex one's yet though..shame.. I could use a good time.. heh heh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"