Two Under 2
Options

Cribs

Do most of you have 2 cribs or did you move your older child into a bed early?

Re: Cribs

• Options
    2 convertible cribs from JCPenny. Thank God we have them too, b/c we are expecting again! Now we have converted crib #1 to a full-sized bed and the two boys will share once DD moves to a crib (I'm thinking when she is 1 mo. old) GL!
  • Options

2nd crib = best $$ we ever spent.

I'm a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kinda gal - especially when it comes to much needed sleep!!!

It's nice to know your toddler is contained and safe while you're dealing with the baby first thing in the morning.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2 cribs.  I am all for keeping them contained as long as possible.  DS is still in his and he will be 3 in February. 
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have 2 cribs. DD was only 13.5 months old when DS was born. She loves her crib and can stay in it for a while longer! I'm fine with that!
  • Options

Two cribs and it was worth every penny!!

My older one stayed in his until his 3rd birthday, and I plan to do the same with my younger one.

• Options
    We moved DD1 into a toddler bed at 16 mo. At the age of 2 and 3 months she got her own room w/ a full size bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I always disagree with the majority on this one... I moved DD to a toddler bed for 3 weeks when she was 17 months then to the twin bed with rails and a gate at the door. She has slept great and has not ever had any issues. No need for 2 cribs in my opinion. I also weaned off the pacifier at this time as she was a "big girl" now. I really wanted her in a bed when we started potty training which I did while on maternity leave. She was 21 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"