Health & Exercise
Options

LO hates jogging stroller seat

We have a BOB stroller. From birth to 6 months, DD was in the car seat with the adapter and she LOVED running with me. A few weeks ago I started putting her in the seat since she is 6 months and has head control and can sit unassisted. She screams every time we run! I'm not sure why and there are probably a million possible reasons, but if you had trouble transitioning your LO to the stroller seat, what did you do to fix the problem? TIA!!

Re: LO hates jogging stroller seat

• Options

She may prefer being able to see you. Any reason you can't continue to run with her in the infant seat? I think I kept DD in there until closer to 9 months.

• Options
    imagecarlab44:

She may prefer being able to see you. Any reason you can't continue to run with her in the infant seat? I think I kept DD in there until closer to 9 months.

No good reason. In fact, I plan on putting the adapter back on for our run tomorrow. She normally doesn't see me when we run because I keep the canopy up to shield her from sun/rain/wind etc. But maybe seeing nothing (with the canopy) is fine with her while seeing cars and people is not?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Put her back in the infant seat. My son also hated the regular seat at first.  Eventually, when he got a little bigger, we switched and he was totally fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"