Nevada Babies

Trouble conceiving?

Hi Ladies I'm pretty new to this site and was just wondering if there is anyone here who is also having trouble trying to conceive? My fiance and I have been together for 7 years and only gotten pregnant once in 2009 but at 11 weeks had to have a d&c done due to a blighted ovum. We have been trying ever since with absolutely no luck. We found out that he has the same problems his brother has with motility and morphology issues. His brother and wife just had their baby in Nov. after trying for 4 years using IVF/ICSI. We will be trying IUI to begin with since it's covered through his insurance once we get  married next month. We are hoping this works for us. This process has been very emotionally and mentally draining on us both. I just wanted to know if there is anyone here going through the same thing.I feel alone in this process.
P/SAIF Welcome Me:30 DH:26 I have 2 sons by a previous marriage who are 11 and 8 TTC#3 for me #1 for DH since 2009 after a blighted ovum in feb 2009 DX: (DH)MFI motility 14-25% and 3% morph. (Me) Hypothyroidism, MTHFR, Factor V, Protein S deficiency and possible lupus clottable. HSG Clear July 2011. SHG 12/27/11 everything clear Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Trouble conceiving?

• Hi, sorry you are feeling this way....I sent you a private message!
  • imagettctiffany24:
    Hi Ladies I'm pretty new to this site and was just wondering if there is anyone here who is also having trouble trying to conceive? My fiance and I have been together for 7 years and only gotten pregnant once in 2009 but at 11 weeks had to have a d&c done due to a blighted ovum. We have been trying ever since with absolutely no luck. We found out that he has the same problems his brother has with motility and morphology issues. His brother and wife just had their baby in Nov. after trying for 4 years using IVF/ICSI. We will be trying IUI to begin with since it's covered through his insurance once we get  married next month. We are hoping this works for us. This process has been very emotionally and mentally draining on us both. I just wanted to know if there is anyone here going through the same thing.I feel alone in this process.

Due to MALE Infertility here ( we are two moms) we did IVF and had success.  Regardless of the fertility issue we all have the same goal and that is to have a baby. We have been to two clinics in Las Vegas ..One was HORRIBLE - In my opinion do not use Dr. Eva Littman she mis diagnosed us and then almost killed our friend who also used her - This Dr. overstimulated her and she had to have 10 cups of fluid removed from her ovaries from being stimulated too much ...

We stopped seeing Dr. Eva Littman after several failed attempts and  found and LOVE  Dr. Shapiro at the Fertility Center of Las Vegas. They are so so so AWESOME helpful, Professional and COMPASSIONATE...They are part of our family  now forever and we have our 6month old twin girls to thank them for !

- J

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"