Florida Babies
Options

Anyone using a birthing center?

I am thinking of switching to a birthing center, and so far I have met with Labor of Love in Dunedin.
Anyone used on in the Pinellas County area?

Re: Anyone using a birthing center?

• Options
    I had a water birth with my baby girl there in October, it was a great experience overall and they really respected my wishes. 
  • Options
    I used Labor of Love in Tampa 2 years ago and again this time.  I love it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered DD in a hospital and now I'm adamant on having this LO at Labor of Love in Tampa (God willing!).  I know Labor of Love over there is owned by someone else, but I've had a really lovely experience so far at this one and I know of a lot  of woman who loved their time there.  GL with your decision!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    One of my good friends had her baby at Breath of Life Birthing Center in Largo and LOVED it!  I was there with her through most of the labor and delivery and the staff was wonderful and the rooms were great.  I would recommend checking them out.  GL!

https://www.breathoflife.cc/
    https://www.facebook.com/BreathofLifeBirthCenter?sk=info
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I am using Breath of Life in Largo for my upcoming birth in July. The staff there and the facility are really nice :)

But I have also heard great things about Labor of Love in Dunedin. I know a girl who works there and she's awesome. But Dunedin is too far out for me to have even considered. I'm about 20 mins away from Breath of Life in no traffic, and that was as far as I was willing to go!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I had my son Zachary there in April. I loved it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    a good friend of mine just had her baby girl last Saturday and she went to Breath of Life in Largo. She spoke very highly of them. I am hoping to use them once I conceive.
  • Options
    I'm using Labor of Love in Lutz (Tampa)..the closest one to me. So far, I am really enjoying my experience. This will be my first and hoping for a water birth. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"