Health & Exercise
Options

zumba

Can I Zumba in the last trimester? I am getting bored with my everyday walk/jog for 2.5-5 miles. What else can I do? I am not sure if I have the motivation to do pilates at home and its getting cold here so I need to figure out something to do inside. Any suggestions?

Re: zumba

• Options
    You can continue to do all your normal activities. I taught aerobics until 8 months pregnant and then attended classes until 9 months. If you do it just remember to listen to your body and don't expect to be able to do high impact.  It is harder but it is doable. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am a Zumba instructor.  You are good to continue thru your entire pregnancy.  As the other mentioned. Listen to your body. Don't get overheated and drink plenty of water.  Zumba can vary depending on the instructor, but even if you have an intense intstructor, only work to your level. Same goes if you are doing the at home dvds, which are pretty moderate anyway.  Happy Zumba-ing!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I  LOVE Zumba, but had to stop in my 2nd tri because it was making me dizzy.  Just listen to your body and do what you can.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"