Health & Exercise
Options

protein powder recs

I just finished the last of my myofusion and was looking for a new one. Something low fat.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: protein powder recs

• Options
    I'm new to this board on the bump but I love my BSN Syntha-6 protein.  The strawberry is really good but I use the mocaccino flavor most often.  I mix it with water and it is not thick and tastes great....there are a lot of protein mixes I can't stomach!
    TTC since May 2009 - DOR (ovarian cancer) DE w RBA December 2011 - transferred one embryo 12/14 - three frosties Beta #1 - 129 (12/22) Beta #2 - ? (12/26)
  • Options
    I like the the Sun Warrior products.  Vanilla is my favorite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use NOW Whey Protein (they make other varieties). I buy the unflavored one, but I think the flavored ones are also low in fat. All Star Health has a great selection.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've tried many others but always end up coming back to Myofusion.  If you find a better one, please post it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had the hardest time with protein powders and work-out constantly and I am a fitness instructor so I am constantly at the gym either working out or teaching classes. I started about a year ago on a product called Shaklee. My girlfriend and her husband own their own gym where I am from and she told me to check their products out because they are all natural and are the best products on the market. I actually order a bunch of stuff from Shaklee because they have JUST about everything that is safe and not hazardous chemicals. Anyways, their protein shakes are the BEST in my book! I LOVE the vanilla and it taste like vanilla cake batter to me. They have two different types of protein shakes as well. One which is to help loose weight and speed up your metabolism and another which is a normal protein shake. Their website is you can go to https://amandaatkins.myshaklee.com and check out all their products and what they have to offer! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I actually have one that's amazing called Visalus! It's got less than 1 gram of sugar, low sodium, low fat, and only 90 calories. Here's a comparison chart to a few other top brands. (including Shaklee which the other poster just posted about)

https://www.visalus.com/pdf/compare_tss.pdf

It's also gluten free which is always a plus. I drink one every day for breakfast for the nutrition benefits, but if you replace 2 meals a day it's amazing for weight loss. I'll PM you my website so you can learn a little more about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"