2nd Trimester
Options

Feel full and uncomfortable all the time ..normal at 4 months?

I am a FTM so keep that in mind I have no idea how this pregnancy thing feels .. but ever since I hit 16 weeks I feel FULL and uncomfortable ALL the time. I have only gained 5lbs, so it is definitly baby belly ( I think .. or at least I assume bloat is gone by now) and I can only eat the smallest meals before I feel so full I want to throw up. 

Anyone else? Advice? How to deal .. help .. I have a LONG way to go still! :)  

Re: Feel full and uncomfortable all the time ..normal at 4 months?

• Options

I SO feel your pain on this. I feel like I am full and/or insanely bloated ALL the time (but it's not bloat because this feels much different than the bloat did). Also, when I get up and walk I feel like I have a water balloon under my skin jiggling around under there (it's gross feeling). I have gained a little over 10 pounds, but it's amazing how huge I feel. I feel bigger now than I did when I was 100 pounds overweight.

Anyway...I just wanted to say yes. I am right there with you. 

• Options

I defintely feel that way too! This is my first as well. and I am 16 weeks 5 days today. I used to beable to EAT pre-pregnany. I went to El Pollo Loco for lunch today and ordered a $5 combo meal and thought "oh I hope this is going to be enough" because I am used to being able to eat quite a bit. (I know I sound like a glutton, I guess I kinda was). Today I couldn't finish 3 small tacos!! I do not have much of a belly yet, I just look like I've put on a little weight, but I feel gigantic!!

I sit at my office chair a lot at work, so I try to get up and move around atleast once an hour and that seems to help me feel better. Sorry I can't help you more, sounds like we are going through this at the same time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageallisonmarie22:

I SO feel your pain on this. I feel like I am full and/or insanely bloated ALL the time (but it's not bloat because this feels much different than the bloat did). Also, when I get up and walk I feel like I have a water balloon under my skin jiggling around under there (it's gross feeling). I have gained a little over 10 pounds, but it's amazing how huge I feel. I feel bigger now than I did when I was 100 pounds overweight.

Anyway...I just wanted to say yes. I am right there with you. 

I used to be a 100 lbs overweight too .. and I definitely feel more uncomfortable now. It is crazy! Glad to know I am not alone in this!  

• Options
    I felt this way the whole way through my first pregnancy. It was horrible..the only thing I could do was eat very very small meals every two hours or so. It absolutely did not get better the further my pregnancy went. I would have 2 weeks of feeling okay and 2 weeks of my muscles fighting my growing bump and feeling terrible. I will say that this being the second time around it is much more comfortable..So sorry not much advice just eat very small frequent meals..GL
    Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I'm in the same exact boat. I can only eat a little bit at a time so I feel like I'm eating all day long. I'm getting a lot  of flack from some people that I'm not eating enough. I'm trying, but I feel full all the time! I was hoping it wasn't a mental thing... not wanting to  gain weight, but I'm actually feeling  jealous of everyone who is showing. I am 15 weeks and still in my normal clothes and have gained 3 lbs. 

PS. I'm naturally a tiny person. 5 feet 108 lbs. Maybe there just isn't a whole lot of room in there ;) 

• Options
    I'm the same way.  I've only gained 5 pounds this entire pregnancy, but I feel so full.  I have to eat small amounts or it gets painful and hard to breathe and I feel disgusting. It's the strangest thing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"