Northern California Babies

What to get DH for Christmas?

Taking on Heather's challenge to start a post =)

Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas? 

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas?

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"

Re: What to get DH for Christmas?

• Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas? not always, its an "off and on" thing for us... sometimes we just buy something for the both of us and name it our xmas gift, once in a while we get each other little stocking stuffers

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas? I have no idea what to get him this year!

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past? Some really nice leather/insulated gloves -- because it showed that he had listened to me that year and remembered the things I casually had said i wanted/needed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas?  Yes.

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas? New shoes, iphone case, and stocking stuffers (socks, body wash and hopefully something else)

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past? A few yrs ago he got me a new camera, and I got a new one this yr. Last yr he got me a gc for pedicure and one for family pictures. I would LOVE any of those things again.

ETA: Just found the stuff I bought this summer when I was thinking ahead: new wallet, and small computer tool set. Score I am DONE!

• Loading the player...
  • Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas?  eh, sometimes, we usually say no gifts, but i allways get him something. This year its a t-shirt with the SOA logo.

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas?This year its a t-shirt with the SOA logo

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past? a Giant Minnie Mouse, from the 1st Christmas together

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas?  Yep. Just one gift each, and we set a modest budget for one another before shopping.

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas?  He's getting a nice leather work bag. It's not super exciting, but I know he wants one and he really needs one, too.

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past?   A silver charm bracelet from Tiffany with a "K" charm for our daughter (the only jewelry he's ever given me besides my engagement and wedding rings AND he broke the budget rule!)

imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas? Yes

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas? a scooter (boys are getting scooters too)

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past? Diamond earrings

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Do you and DH exchange gifts at Christmas? Yes

If yes, What are you getting your DH for Christmas? So far I bought him a silly razor, a picture frame, and two pairs of boxers. I would like to get him one more thing but I gave all of his suggestions to family members.

What is your favorite Christmas gift that DH has gotten you in the past? A gold palm tree pendant with emeralds as the fronds.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"