Wyoming Babies

Laramie

Hi!

I am looking at the possibility of joining a mommy group in Laramie, but I am really not sure if there are any good ones out there. I'm a first time mom, and fairly young (22) so I just think it would be nice to get to know some other moms in town. Little one is due in about a week, so I am not in a huge rush at all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Laramie

• Hi there! I don't know if you have found any mom groups yet (if you have I would love to know about them) but I recently joined MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and I really enjoy it. The name is deceiving because it is open to mothers with children birth-5. I personally have a 2 year old and one on the way. They meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Thursday from 9-11 and there is childcare for the kiddos. It's nice that the kids get to hang out with children their own age and the moms get to chat without worrying about their kids running around. you can also keep your child in your lap if that is more comfortable. Just google search MOPS and search for the Laramie group.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"