D.C. Area Babies
Options

Poor little sick boy

LO has a cold or something (we went to the doctor and it's not RSV or strep, thank goodness). I have never seen him so miserable. He was up all night long, and has been fighting napping all day. He finally fell asleep in the car on the way home from the pedi and an errand and is still asleep in the car seat in our front hall. DH and I are trapped downstairs so we don't disturb him, lol.

The doctor says it will probably get worse before it gets better - ugh. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poor little sick boy

• Options
    Hopefully he will cycle out of it before Christmas!  Poor little guy! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Feel better baby saint.  Take care of yourself too, you don't want to catch it as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh is right! Not fair that he should spend his first christmas sick. Let's hope that the pedi is wrong and that he kicks this as fast as it came on!!!!
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

aw, feel better babysaint!

• Options

Aw, that is terrible! It's the worst when you can't do much for them. I'm sure it's better for him to sleep a little bit upright, so the car seat is probably great for that. Also, your doctor already probably recommended this, but we have had success using saline drops in DD's nose when she has a cough and it's helped.

Good luck, and I hope he's feeling better soon!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"