January 2012 Moms
Options

Just need to vent...

I'm super freakin' tired. No matter how much I sleep. I can't seem to keep hydrated so I pretty much have a headache every day. This swelling never goes away. I don't even have shape to my calves and feet anymore. Because of the swelling, I can't seem to keep the skin integrity intact no matter how much lotion I use. I really think I could just sleep all day. 

But, I have things to do around the house, errands to run, and I have to go to work. So, I'm trying hard to suck it up and keep on going.  

Licensed Massage Therapist and First Time Mom

Re: Just need to vent...

• Options

I know how you feel.  I'm always so tired no matter if I sleep all night/day take naps, its pointless, I'm tired!  I get so annoyed with everything right now, and I'm stressed out that I'm not going to be ready for LO's arrival.  I have so much to do, yet I'm stuck at work with nothing to do because my temp is here.  My feet barely fit into my sandals, let alone any other shoe, and I'm itchy all over no matter how much lotion I use.

So I feel ya!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes my costco sized lotion/ stretch mark formula skin care regiment now lives on my nightstand. Swolleness sucks! Some days I feel so utter lazy and lack any motivation. Ah who am i kidding most days I feel like that, no matter how much or how little I actually sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"