South Carolina Babies
Options

Mommy-to-Be Group in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston

Is anyone interested in starting a mommy-to-be group?  I'm 13 weeks along & don't really have any other pregnant friends in the area.  I thought it could be fun to get together for lunch & get to know each other.  It would be nice to have some other new mommy friends when my little June Bug gets here! 

Re: Mommy-to-Be Group in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston

• Options

I would love to join a group.  We just moved to Folly Beach in May.  I'm due 7/4. 

IVF #1 ER 10/12 ET 10/15 BFP!! EDD 7/4/12 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would join :)  I just moved here in October and am 6 weeks pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've lived here for a few years, but I'm the first of my friends to be pregnant (only 5 weeks so far). Let's start a group!
  • Options
    Just found out we're pregnant too, almost 5 weeks. I would love to join too!
  • Options
    Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd love to join!  I am up in Summerville, and just moved to the area so it would be great to connect with other moms to be.  Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me -- I only check these boards from time to time.
  • Options
    I think I'd like to join.  I'm 15 wks, in North Charleston.  How are you thinking of getting together?  Just online or face to face?
  • Options
    Why doesn't everyone who is interested send me a PM on here with your email address and name and then I will send out an email with everyone's contact info so we can work on setting something up. Looks like we have a good amount of ladies on here who would like to join.
  • Options
    I too would like to join. My family and I have just moved to the Summerville area and we are and have been TTC for the second time. I have a 6 year old son and would love to meet some moms arounf the area. :-)
  • Options
    I would love to join. I am currently 20 weeks and I have a lot of friends that are pregnant but none live near me. Let me know.
  • Options
    I'm on James Island and I'm interested in learning more about the group. PM now!
  • Options
    Just sent my info ... excited to join!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"