Cincinnati Babies

Childcare in NKY

I'm looking for dependable, reliable, fun, educational, and affordable childcare near the Hebron or Florence areas. I could bad mouth our current daycare and some of their "teachers" but what's the point. Our problem with finding childcare is that every place beside this one does not open early enough and/or stay open late enough. We drop him off by 6 am and pick up around 6 pm. (I hate our hours!) If anyone knows of another facility or a good in-home please let me know! Thank you!

Re: Childcare in NKY

• We take our lil guy to Little Miracles in burlington.  He loves it there!  We had him at an in home and he used to scream at drop off.  Here he runs from me the minute we get in the door.  My biggest "issue" I've had with them is not telling me he needed more diapers, and using back up...so not really an issue.  I do believe their hours are 6-6  You can PM me if you have further questions you dont wish to post here.  I am curious as to where you had him before though.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just mentioned this on another post, but I know how hard finding quality care can be for families! I work for a non-profit that provides free referrals for child care for families in our area. I'd really encourage you to give our parent services department a call if you haven't found care.

https://www.4cforchildren.org/parents/ps.html 

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both so much! 

Jrsbaby9800 , I sent you a PM :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"