Trying to Get Pregnant

When is it too late after a +opk to BD?

Hi ya'll. I posted yesterday about needing help knowing if I had +opk or not. Well the 3rd test of the day, at 7pm last night on CD 14 I had a definite positive. The last time we BD'd was CD 13. (did not last night). I also had a definite positive this morning at 10am on CD 15. I am working until tonight--will we still have a good shot if we wait to BD until tonight?
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When is it too late after a +opk to BD?

• Definitely. A +OPK means that ovulation is likely imminent, within 12-36 hours. Once the egg is released, it lives for 12-24 hours. When in doubt, hump it out! I'd probably have sex tonight, tomorrow, and the next night, assuming there are no sperm quality issues!
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • I kinda was wondering the same thing... I got a + OPK last evening before I left for work (I work nights), this am when I got home it wasnt as a dark a line, I think I have a fade in and fade out pattern. So we just BD'ed now, well about 30 min ago haha (also we did late thursday night). Do you think this evenings was good timing?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Loading the player...
  • imageashleyamberRN:
    I kinda was wondering the same thing... I got a + OPK last evening before I left for work (I work nights), this am when I got home it wasnt as a dark a line, I think I have a fade in and fade out pattern. So we just BD'ed now, well about 30 min ago haha (also we did late thursday night). Do you think this evenings was good timing?

The dark line means that you will probably O 12-36 hours from the time you see the line. Thursday and tonight would mean great timing if you are O'ing right about now! I'd probably have at it again tomorrow just for insurance.

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • imagepunkrockabye:
    Definitely. A +OPK means that ovulation is likely imminent, within 12-36 hours. Once the egg is released, it lives for 12-24 hours. When in doubt, hump it out! I'd probably have sex tonight, tomorrow, and the next night, assuming there are no sperm quality issues!

What she said Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"