Wisconsin Babies
Options

Kenosha Hospital/OB

Hi SE WI moms,

I'm due July 24, 2012 and starting to research hospitals/obs.  My insurance covers both St. Catherine's and Aurora Kenosha.  Does anyone have any opinions or recommendations on either facility and/or OBs at these locations?

Thanks in advance for your advice! :-) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Kenosha Hospital/OB

• Options
    I moved to Kenosha about 4 years ago.  I started seeing Dr. Donna Hemphill for gyno and kept seeing her when I found out I was pregnant.  She can seem a little cold at times but she really cares a lot and is really funny once you get to know her.  She always puts her patients first.  There's been a few times when I've had to move appointments cause she was delivering babies.  She works with a team.  I'm a high risk pregnancy so she consults with the high risk Dr. about my case a lot.  I would recommend her in a heartbeat.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I delivered at Aurora Hospital 4 weeks ago today :)  I would definately recommend this hospital to anyone.  I had to change OB's the last week of my pregnancy due to my Dr. getting a job at the Mayo Clinic and moving to another state.  This was very upsetting to me but I switched to Dr. Raskin and he has been AMAZING!  I have had quite a few visits with him because of complications before and after birth, he is very patient and answers all questions you have.  The office staff is also wonderful and the secretary and nurse from the previous doctor that moved went out of their way to ask me about my birth experience and if I was doing ok because they knew I was upset to not deliver with my origional doctor :)  Good luck with your pregnancy and doctor hunting!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"