Military Families

recordable books for kids

there are  bunch of them out there - any recommendations on the cutest? something for daddy to read to my 1 and 3.5 yos.

Also, alot of the reviews are saying that many of them don't record so well. If you have one that worked well, please let me know.

thanks

Re: recordable books for kids

• We have one called All the Ways I Love You.  It works well, you just have to be in decent light becuase it is light activated. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a princess book for DD, and a nursery rhyme book for DS.  Both are from Hallmark, and we've never had any issues with them not working right.  Like pp said though, they're light activated, so you need good light for them to work.  The lamp in our living room was sufficient, as long as you tilt the books toward it a little bit.  The kids LOVED them when DH was deployed (listened to them multiple times a day sometimes), and we still listen to them every now and then. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We have 12 of the Hallmark books, and only 1 doesn't work right.  You definitely need good light, but my almost 4yo loves them.  The other two just want to push the buttons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the princess one from Hallmark. It does have issues with the pages, but I'm thinking I need to change the batteries. I'll try that out and keep you posted.

• For Christmas...I sent my daughter the Charlie Brown Christmas.

its from hallmark. It turned out pretty nice.

If you knew better, you'd do better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"