Pre-School and Daycare

Looking for a favor idea for DD to give to her classmates

Anyone have any cute ideas of something small for DD to give to her classmates at their Christmas party? Preferably something crafty that we could do together.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Looking for a favor idea for DD to give to her classmates

• I would check out pinterest. It's my go to website when I need to find anything creative or crafty!
    Hawaii
  • I would do a candy cane craft.  I really like the reindeers:

how to make candy cane reindeer

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been trying to avoid getting sucked into pinterest! But maybe I will check it out... can you send me an invite?

And thanks for the reindeer candy cane idea. My mind was blank earlier, and I knew someone on here would be able to help!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We are making these in cello bags as gifts for DS's daycare party:

https://ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com/files/2009/01/nutterbutter.jpg 

Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Last year we did dollar spot and got little books.  This year I bought little bags and filled it with popcorn from those big $5 tubs.  He helped me stuff the bags and I tied curling ribbon to them.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Sure! PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite later today :)

imageNaplesWifey:

I've been trying to avoid getting sucked into pinterest! But maybe I will check it out... can you send me an invite?

Hawaii
  • Mine is going to be really simple.  Laffy Taffy individually wrapped pieces in a ziplock bag with Christmas lables on them.  I thought about putting a punch hole in it with ribbon through the corner of it and curling it up with scissors but we're traveling out of town and that's one less thing for me to do.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"