Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Yahoo Answers TTC Questions

Has anybody looked at this? It's cracking me up! I'd love to see the answers they got here.

https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=AnbckoJvd1S6o.HBGwMVP0yxDH1G;_ylv=3?sid=396546053

Re: Yahoo Answers TTC Questions

• Options
    wow what gems Im speechless really lol My favorite has to be the first one with the title of "can you get a positive test"? followed by "I had sex two weeks and two days ago" hmmm. People really amaze me 
  • Options

Hahaha...I was looking at this kind of stuff today.  I forget where I saw it, but there was one girl who said she had sex 4 days ago and she was scared she was pregnant because she was having some symptoms.  Poor girl...  There is also a website called two week wait dot com.  It actually has a board called "Do you think I'm pregnant?"   Good reading on that one...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

HAHAHAHAHA

"My friend won't tell me her secret to having twins but she did say they had sex TWICE on the day she knew she ovulated! How else can I get twins?!" 

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    imagepunkrockabye:

HAHAHAHAHA

"My friend won't tell me her secret to having twins but she did say they had sex TWICE on the day she knew she ovulated! How else can I get twins?!" 

Thats a real winner. Im not one to say you don't deserve to have babies but Im curious as to how this person will raise a child and what the outcome will be.  

• Options
    I feel SO smart when I read sites like these! 
  • Options

imageAdel26:
    I feel SO smart when I read sites like these! 

Agreed. It's just like the reason we all have the 'ugly' friend. ;)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"