Houston Babies
Options

RE Recommendations?

I'm 31 and was recently diagnosed with DOR.  I have High FSH/Low AMH.  AMH = .54.  FSH = 13.3.  I also am a grayzone Fragile X carrier.  That is what has likely caused the DOR.  Otherwise I am very healthy.

Who is the best RE in Houston?  In Texas?  In particular, is there anyone who specializes in DOR?  Dr. Hickman seems to have the best success rates for DOR under 35 in Houston, but I don't know the levels his successes were starting at.  I was wondering if there are others I should look into.  I have seen Dr. H once and liked him.  Has anyone else used him?

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:

Re: RE Recommendations?

• Options
    I saw Dr. McKenzie at the same practice as Hickman.  Was very happy with them. Have had friends see Dr. Hickman and have been pleased as well. It is a very professional and state of the art practice.
  • Options
    Thanks! I have been happy with them so far and they seem to have a high success rate!
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've heard good things about Dr Hickman.

I saw Dr Gill at HFI, who also has excellent success rates. Our primary diagnosis was MFI with some anovulation on my end, so we're coming from different angles :) 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"