Oregon Babies

Portland New Mom Group???

Ive been Googling and searching and I still have yet to find a Mothers Group in Portland?!?! Is it really out there? HELP!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Portland New Mom Group???

• Try calling labor and delivery where you delivered. I had LO in San Diego, but the nurses had all sorts of connections. Maybe they nurses are aware of some organizations that put groups together.
  • Providence has a new moms group led by Kimberly Bepler.  I think they're on break until after the holidays.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a new moms group run thru St Vincents and the woman who physically runs it named Mary. They take place in the office building across the road from St V's.  Its is awesome!! we got a lot of good out of it. and she try to get the moms to begin there own groups for after they babes turn 6 months. HTH

Also you can look on meetup.com for more standard moms groups too!

GL 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • The Providence groups are awesome.  I attended at Providence (47th and Glisan) with Mary on Fridays at 10 a.m.  I believe that Kimberly runs the Wednesday group and Mary does the Friday groups.  It goes until 6 months and you'll be assigned to a playgroup as well.  My playgroup still gets together weekly.  The information is listed on their website, but it's kind of hard to find.    

New Seasons also offers groups and I have friends who have really enjoyed them.  Look on their website for locations and times.   

• imagePortland First:

The Providence groups are awesome.  I attended at Providence (47th and Glisan) with Mary on Fridays at 10 a.m.  I believe that Kimberly runs the Wednesday group and Mary does the Friday groups.  It goes until 6 months and you'll be assigned to a playgroup as well.  My playgroup still gets together weekly.  The information is listed on their website, but it's kind of hard to find.    

New Seasons also offers groups and I have friends who have really enjoyed them.  Look on their website for locations and times.   

Really?! you were there? I was at the one at 1pm this firday. Maybe I'll see you there next time :D 

• Really?! you were there? I was at the one at 1pm this firday. Maybe I'll see you there next time :D  

No.  My daughter is now 21 months, so I haven't been in a long time.  I will definitely go again if we have a second!  I'm glad that you found the group.  Did you like it?  I have a friend with a new baby and I am trying to get her to go.  I think it is so valuable for the support and just to have something to do with all of your time.  

• Wow! I really liked it. it was nice to get out of the house. You should come again on the 6th! at 1pm, i only go to that one because of my day lolz.

My daughters name is raevyn just so you know who's who :)

Feel free to email me: Silent_Symphany@yahoo.com 

• The Legacy hospitals also have a "class" called Baby & Me. It meets at different times/days/locations. If you call lactation services at the Legacy hospital nearest you they can give you the day/time for that location. I LOVE the  one I am attending. They have 2 groups at each location, one for 0-6 months and another for 6-12 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"