Parenting
Options

Michelle Duggar's most recent pregnancy.

Apparently the baby was a girl and they named her Jubilee Shalom. They're having a memorial service on Wed.

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20552978,00.html

AKA KnittyB*tch
DS - December 2006
DD - December 2008

imageimage

Re: Michelle Duggar's most recent pregnancy.

• Options
    My heart goes out to them.  I can't imagine how awful it is to loose a baby. 
  • Options
    Losing a child is never easy. My heart goes out to them. Im not trying to be snarky, but I can't help but think that maybe this is her body's way of telling her that its no longer able to carry a healthy pregnancy. These last 2 pregnancies have not fared well. She has 20 healthy children. Those girly parts need to retire. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageshiloh17:
    Losing a child is never easy. My heart goes out to them. Im not trying to be snarky, but I can't help but think that maybe this is her body's way of telling her that its no longer able to carry a healthy pregnancy. These last 2 pregnancies have not fared well. She has 20 healthy children. Those girly parts need to retire. 

She has 19. This one would have been her 20th.

• Options
    imageali2005jason:

imageshiloh17:

She has 19. This one would have been her 20th.

The poster was talking about the wear and tear on a woman's body from having multiple pregnancies.  nitpicking about number 19 or 20 really isn't the point.  We've all lamented that pregnancy 2 or 3 was harder than the first.  I can't imagine how much stress Michelle's body has endured.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"