Houston Babies

Toddler stripping

So my kid has stripped himself naked by 11pm for the last three nights.  I've been putting him in the Children's Place basic footie PJs.  He thinks he's a hoot...he does this with any footie PJ. He does not do it with Tshirt/pant sets.

I am tired of changing his sheets in the middle of the night.

This will pass..right?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toddler stripping

• Do you think he's getting hot at night?  Maybe the footless set keeps him cooler, so he doesn't strip those?  You can try putting his diaper on backwards - that would at least thrwart any sheet changing in the morning!

You could also try safety pinning the zipper at the top so he can't pull it down?  But then I might worry that he will tug on the pin hard enough to spring it open - and that would be bad.  :-/

• It will pass. Duct taped diapers, duct taped backwards diapers, duct tape over the pajama zipper. 2T and 3T onesies. I even cut the legs off a zippered sleeper and sewed them back on the other way so I could put her in PJs backwards (they do sell zip up sleepers with the zipper on the back online)

I am so glad my child is finally keeping her pajamas on. 

• Loading the player...
  • It will pass. Eventually.

I would go with backwards diapers, duct-taped if necessary. And definitely try non-footie pajamas. Personally, I hate hate hate wearing socks to bed because I can't stand to have my feet be hot. I can't have the sheets tucked under the mattress for the same reason - my feet have to be free! Of course, it might just be a 2yo love of nekkid, but the hot feet idea is worth investigating.

The former jen5/03.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yep, I guess he was hot! Regular 2 pc pjs from now on! What to do with all of his blanket sleepers? Oh well. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"