Austin Babies
Options

Nanny Share/Mother's Helper?

I am needing a PT/FT nanny for probably about 2-3 months. I go to the Dr today and so far it seems that I will be having surgery on my back this week. So I am needing to QUICKLY find a safe and reliable nanny while I recover. I will be here so it's more of a mother's helper type position (I won't be able to lift the kids). Anyone know of someone like this please email me at jenmishkinphotos@gmail.com

Re: Nanny Share/Mother's Helper?

• Options
    Years ago I took a temp nanny job for a mom that was recovering from surgery. I found the job through Nannies From the Heart. If nobody has any personal leads, you might call them and see what they can do. I know the number of families hiring in-home help has gone down in recent years with the economy, so chances are there are plenty of nannies available in their database.
  • Options
    I have a friend who is doing odd jobs during her unemployment, and nannying is one of them. She's an awesome person. I'll ask her if she's interested and send you her info if she says its ok. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having e-mail issues so I just sent you a text about a nanny friend of mine.
  • Options
    YGEmail
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"