North Carolina Babies
Options

nark

how are you doing? i can't believe we're so close... i'm still in denial.
Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011

Re: nark

• Options

Hey! I just got on here for the first time in forever, and here you are paging me -- I must have sensed it. 

I'm hanging in. Kind of in denial too. I mean, I still haven't cracked a pregnancy/labor-related book this time, or watched that childbirth DVD I got last time, or gone to a class... I was having a lot of contractions earlier tonight and suddenly realized that if I went into labor right now, I think I'd panic. I'm not ready!!! I did finally pack a bag yesterday, so I guess that's a start.

Other than that, I'm exhausted, and swelling, and can't sleep. So there's this weird mix of "please stay in longer, baby" and "get the heck out of there, would ya?" 

How are you feeling? Any signs of labor yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i keep scheduling stuff for work like it's no big deal. my bosses have told me though that after this friday, i'm basically not allowed to do anything but be at my desk. kinda hard to work when my job is out in the field!

no swelling or anything, but by the end of the day, i'm wiped out. i go for my 39w appointment monday, we're going to talk induction just in case since their office is closed 12/26 (which is when my 40w appointment would be). i'm NOT looking forward to that, i'm hoping things happen on their own. no signs of labor... still running and doing everything else as normal. last internal was cervix "soft" and fingertip dilated. we just need to get through this saturday (DH has a huge event to run, mega OT $$!!) and he can come out ANY time after that! 

Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"