February 2012 Moms
Options

XP from 3rd Tri: Nursery reveal! Pink, gray, black and white

Okay there are some minute details missing (bedding sheet, pom poms from ceiling, I'm having my shower in a week so there'll be more stuff added), but here are some photos of our nursery for anyone interested in pink, gray, and white rooms.

A panoramic of the room that I had to splice together myself cuz photoshop was being a butt. 

Dresser from Ikea. Changed out the knobs for different ones at Lowes

Name ordered of Etsy, frame built from scratch

Scrapbook paper layered on top of each other. Cut out silhouette.

Bookshelf in the background also from Ikea. Lay it on the side for now, stand it up tall when she gets older. 

The interior of the dresser came with yellow and white striped lining. Super cute.

I've had this CD player since I was in high school. :)

Re: XP from 3rd Tri: Nursery reveal! Pink, gray, black and white

• Options
    Wow--I love it!!!  The colors are really pretty and I love the scrapbook paper photos.  What a great idea!
  • Options
    LOVE this! It is so girly and classy. Our son has that dresser, but the long one from Ikea and the matching full sized bed--love it! :-)
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very cute! Love the scrapbook paper idea. I want a cricut machine and then I could do that too!
  • Options

imageShawnee11507:
    Very cute! Love the scrapbook paper idea. I want a cricut machine and then I could do that too!

My friend and I worked on the scrapbook series using just regular scissors, and it took us FOREVER lol. I think it took almost 4 hours, because we had to choose the paper, toss out ones that we ended up not liking, redoing some, and then halfway through we realized that some of the paper we had chosen didn't fit the theme that was developing, so it was back to the store lol. The whole process was a ton of fun though.

• Options
    Super cute!  I can't wait until we have that much done!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Adorable! I love your wall colors and the name/frame.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tr?s chic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It looks great! I love pink and grey together!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! You've inspired me to get going on mine ;)
    Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"