Alabama Babies
Options

Zoolight Safari

Hey B'ham mommies, anyone planning to take LO to the zoo for the Zoolight Safari? DS is almost 4 and my husband and I are thinking of taking him and DD tonight. We haven't been before so I'm pretty excited! Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Zoolight Safari

• Options
    I really want to go, but I just hate taking both of the girls out in this cold weather.  Maybe we will go when they both get a little older.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    it's expensive just to see lights.. $8 for non members. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this...I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    Okay, so I went last night. We are members of the zoo so all I had to pay was for tokens. I got 5 tokens (3 for the tain and 2 for the carousel) and still spent $17. The lights were beautiful! And DS had a blast! My only complaint is how cold it was. My hands were freezing. It was all worth it to see the excitement on DS's face!Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Homestead Hollow in Springville has a drive through Christmas light display.

They have a Facebook page if you want more info.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone
    "Don't marry a man unless you would be PROUD to have a son exactly like him." ~ Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"