Preemies

T&P Needed!

Hello ladies, I know I have never posted on this board because my LO was 10 days overdue, but I thought if ever there were women who could understand it would be here!

I just wanted to ask you to keep my DH's cousin and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She delivered her daughter last night at exactly five months, weighing 1lb 3oz. So far the baby seems to be doing okay we are told, but the initial prognosis was not good. I know as moms of preemies this will likely hit close to your hearts as some of you may have been in a similar situation or at least know some of the anxiety and fear that may come with a precious baby born early.Thank you in advance for your T&Ps for this family. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: T&P Needed!

• We will keep her in our thoughts. Please visit our board's blog (link in siggy) for some good ways to help the family during their stay in the NICU. There are also some great resources for them when they are ready to start thinking about research and support. Feel free to come back anytime with questions!
  • Of course! Please tell her about our group/page on TB and suggest she visit - we've supported each other through a LOT!

The friends & family page that KCK mentions is still in my siggy if you want a shortcut - I'd suggest sharing this with those who are closest to her so whomever organizes things will have a preemie-mom point of view. Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • my t&p are with your cousin and her baby!!!
  • T+P's to them all.  I had a one pound, 6.5 oz-er; I'm still in awe and amazed at the fight in preemies.  I hope her baby continues to do well and grows stronger and healthier each day.  Send your cousin our way if she wants some more support.
  • T&P!  My little guy was 14 weeks early; he's 3 years old and doing pretty amazing now. 
  • Thank you all for the kind words and resources!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"