New Jersey Babies
Options

Torn and Confused. Doc question...need help...Please!

Hi Everyone. I had posted a little while back asking about a new doctor to go to in the morristown area. Well I have gone to two and am now totally torn. First I saw Dr. Nina Reynolds. She has a great reputation and seems to have gotten amazing reviews. She is also rated one of the top 10 OBGYN's in NJ. She seemed nice but I was still a little unsure about her when I met her. I don't know if it was the fact that the office seemed really old but there was something that made me still try a second doc before settling. I don't know what it was but there was something that bothered me. So I went to Dr. Craig Bissinger today. He was so nice and seemed really down to earth. He has gotten great reviews from many woman on this message board. The reason I am torn is because he has another woman doc named Dr. Metz that I would also have to have appt's with and I can not find one thing about this doctor. I am nervous that maybe she isn't as experienced as both Bissinger and Reynolds and am nervous that my luck she will be the doc to deliver rather than Bissinger. Any feedback from you guys would be appreciated. I am so confused right now and I want to make the best decision for me and my baby. BTW I am 18weeks pregnant. :)

Re: Torn and Confused. Doc question...need help...Please!

• Options

I do not go to Bissenger, but I go to Iammatteo who shares calls with Dr. Bissenger.  I actually met Dr. Metz in the hospital when I was on hospital bed rest with my second.  She was very nice, but she is new to the practice.  In my honest opinion I would not worry about her and I am sure she is great, because I know Dr. Bissenger and Dr. Iammatteo would only work with very good Dr.'s as both Bissenger and Iammatteo are both highly regarded OB/GYNs. 

Dr. Iammatteo delivered both of my children, but I will say that I got very lucky with both of them that he was there to deliver my children. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much :) My heart is telling me to go with Bissinger over Reynolds for some reason. I just keep hearing the little voice in the back of my head saying are you sure that Metz is also a great doc. I just wish I heard wonderful things about her like the other two doctors. But I really liked Bissinger alot. He was very very nice and I did not feel uncomfortable which I was nerbous about since I never went to a man doc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I <3 Dr. Iammatteo. Also had Dr. Bissinger & Dr. Iammatteo in on my scheduled C. You can't plan those things (delivery) you never know !! Could be someone else completely !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i have not met Bissinger's new doc yet- but I trust him 100% to only join his practice with someone who is great. 

The last doc that was with him- Dr. FLores (who left recently b/c her husband got a job in another state - he's a doc, too)... was amazing. she was young/newer - and i LOVED her and trusted her totally, too.

new docs don't = bad docs... and anyone working with Bissinger is going to be good.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks! I think I am convinced now! Now how to I go about telling the other doc I won't be going there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"