Alabama Babies

Newbie here

Hi ladies!  I didn't realize there was an Alabama board until today, so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I live in the Birmingham area and am originally from Cullman.  My DH and I both went to Alabama, but somehow, he's an Auburn fan. :( ha.  We learned on November 5 that we're expecting our first LO and are currently at 9w2d.

Can't wait to get to know y'all! 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
 CafeMom Tickers

Re: Newbie here

• Hi and Welcome! I'm in N. Alabama and an Auburn fan. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your LO! By the way, I love the A and U you have and that it says house united, that's pretty cool!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats! I am also in the Birmingham area.  My husband is a huge Alabama fan, and I am a huge Auburn fan...so fellow split house here too!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSeasideBride06:
    Welcome and congrats! I am also in the Birmingham area.  My husband is a huge Alabama fan, and I am a huge Auburn fan...so fellow split house here too!

Sometimes I think I'm insane for marrying an Auburn fan, but it can be so much fun and luckily, we're both pretty respectful of the other's team.

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Congrats on being pregnant :) I'm from the B'ham area too and I'm a HUGE Bama fan! My husband is a Georgia fan so we are a split household as well. The good news is the our teams pretty much never play eachother, but my husband still feels the need to trash talk Bama. He can't stand that we made it to the National Championship. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"