January 2012 Moms

Extremely uncomfortable today... Anyone else?

So yesterday my back was really bothering me.

Today it's still bothersome but not as bad. My belly on the other hand is killing me! Every step I take I can feel my baby and it hurts. She hasn't dropped that much however and I also feel her way up high in my ribs. So my entire stomach just hurts. It feels very tight, it's sore as if I had done 1000 situps and I even feel a bit crampy. Is anybody else having this??

This is no fun! :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Extremely uncomfortable today... Anyone else?

• My LO is the opposite- hanging out reaaaally low. I can only assume the crazy pressure "down there" is her head. It's making walking a little difficult today.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • My baby has dropped and balls up in the bottom of my stomach, which is heavy, tight, and painful. He still kicks me sometimes but has really slowed down the last few days. I feel like I have no room left. By the end of the day it feels like he is ripping the skin off my ribs and back because of the way my stomach hangs now. It also feels like he is going to come anytime.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebigbear:

So yesterday my back was really bothering me.

Today it's still bothersome but not as bad. My belly on the other hand is killing me! Every step I take I can feel my baby and it hurts. She hasn't dropped that much however and I also feel her way up high in my ribs. So my entire stomach just hurts. It feels very tight, it's sore as if I had done 1000 situps and I even feel a bit crampy. Is anybody else having this??

This is no fun! :(

Yes!  I feel that as of yesterday I reached the turning point where I'm just uncomfortable.  My back aches, I'm exhausted all day, my feet are swollen, and I'm walking so slowly. 

Hang in there!  I don't know how I'm going to do this for another 7+weeks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess all of this means that we are that much closer to meeting our LOs :)

I just didn't think I'd feel everything at the same time. She's still very very active, kicks and rolls all the time, she kicks my ribs and won't let me breathe properly and is giving me hell down there too LOL

We are almost there :):)

• I feel EXACTLY like this!!!!  And I just got to work so I feel like this is going to be a very long shift.  I'm so uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But even on the couch I wasn't that comfortable this morning.  No matter how I lay down I was uncomfortable and it's been like that since yesterday.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yesterday I was shuffling around my apartment because LO feels so heavy and it kinda hurts to lift my legs too much.  My belly has been really tight for the past couple of days too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • What does a tight belly mean? Mine is always like that now... It's like I can feel her stretching my skin!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • imagekmchavez82:
    What does a tight belly mean? Mine is always like that now... It's like I can feel her stretching my skin!

I've just been having a really tight feeling in my stomach where it feels really dense for a while.  My husband say that when it happens it doesn't even feel like a real belly and jokes that I'm making this whole baby thing up.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • LO is so low right now, it feels like my pelvis is being cracked in half... hurts SO much.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"