January 2012 Moms

due date hunch?

Any Jan mom's really think that they know the date your LO will arrive and it's not the due date? 

My due date is January 18th but i have a strong feeling she's going to come around the 10th or 12th.. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: due date hunch?

• My EDD is Jan. 9th but I REALLY don't think I'll make to the first of the year. For some reason Dec. 30th is really sticking out to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • for me, its Jan 9th. EDD is Jan 6th. Dr o.k. with waiting til jan 12th for RCS if I dont VBAC on my own.

Why Jan 9th? Because its A~ my DD's 3rd birthday. and B~ full moon, which oddly enough, it turns out all the kids in my family popped out on full moons when not induced for the last 2 generations. go figure, my family tracked those random facts for some reason. * yeah i know, science says the full moon effect is BS, but I cant sway the family proof.*

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I am going to be late. My calculations are a week off from my doctors, as far as LMP and when DH and I tried to conceive. But, you never know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • No, I don't have any feelings about actual delivery date but DH did make a request yesterday. He asked if we could have her on the 16th so that he could maximize his holiday time off with vacation after her birth :-)
    As anxious/eager/excited as I am, I think it'd be nice to have one last Christmas with just DS. ( I'm due 1/3).

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • My hunch is that she will be born January 10. Not sure why, just a feeling.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think he's coming on Jan 29th or 30th.  My mom never had a baby exactly on the due date, plus one of those days would be between my birthday and DH's (my birthday is Jan 28th, his is Jan 31st).  As long as he's born after the 21st though, he can take his time.  We're sorta looking forward to having a household of Aquarii. :P
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • imageKristine Schilling:

for me, its Jan 9th. EDD is Jan 6th. Dr o.k. with waiting til jan 12th for RCS if I dont VBAC on my own.

Why Jan 9th? Because its A~ my DD's 3rd birthday. and B~ full moon, which oddly enough, it turns out all the kids in my family popped out on full moons when not induced for the last 2 generations. go figure, my family tracked those random facts for some reason. * yeah i know, science says the full moon effect is BS, but I cant sway the family proof.*

My mom is voting Jan. 9th because of the full moon, too. I'm due 1/12 and I have a feeling he/she will be here  1/7 or 1/8. I don't know why, but those dates keep coming to mind. 

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• None at all. I felt from day one that my son would be born on July 4th though, and he was @ exactly 38w. It would be interesting if I give birth at 38w even, since DD was also born at 38w.
    Caroline (5), Kyle (3), Lucy (01/04/12)

2012 Goal: working towards pre-pregnancy speed!
    04/15 KI Metric Marathon/16.3 m (2:05:55, 7:43 pace)
    05/06 Frederick 13.1 (1:41:09)
    11/04 NYCM
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My EDD is Jan 25th but my family is literally praying that LO will come on the 21st.  The 21st is my mom and sister's birthdays.  My mom had my sister on her 29th birthday and my sister will be 29 this year.  I'm hoping that LO will come on the 21st but if she doesn't I have a feeling that she'll be a week or more late.
  • My math brings me 2 weeks early than EDD.   EDD is Jan. 7.  My hunch is Dec. 30.  DH, Dec 21.  Mom, Dec. 19.  Cousin, Dec 10 (because it's full moon).

we shall see I guess... Dr. already said he would be ok with any date 35 weeks on and I'm 35 weeks 4 days now... so anytime! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • EDD is Jan 31st, but I don't think Ellie will stay in that long! I'm thinking jan 14th....
  • I'm due jan 27 but I'm feeling more like jan 23 (1/23). Since DS was born on 7/8/09 and DH and I are both math teachers. It just HAS to work out this way, right?! :) 

• My LO is due January 27 and I really REALLY hope she's born on that day.  If she's smart, she will.  January 27th is also Mozart's birthday, and because I'm a classical musician, I'm totaling nerding out about this.  Thus far, LO has shown quite a talent and taste for classical music.  I'm so proud of her already.  :)
  • My guess is either a full moon (December 10th) or our next snow storm!!  LOL!!  But for some reason I think he will be here before Christmas.  I keep thinking between the 18th and the 21st.  

DH says he is going to be our family Christmas present.  We will open gifts in the morning and have a baby in the afternoon!!  

Who knows...I am really hoping he comes before Christmas...as I want to be "Home for the Holidays!!".  

• My EDD is Jan 7, but my husband is convinced that she'll get here on Dec 20.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My EDD is Jan 7 but i think she will be here Dec 28. for some reason that date is sticking in my head. My mom,grandma and aunt think she will be born Dec 24(my paps b-day)
  • Not a hunch, but maybe a wish? I would love for her to be born (safely) on 1/22 (my EDD is 1/24). All our important dates are on the 22nd of other months, so it would be really neat to add another!
    DD 1.18.2012
  • I am due Jan. 11. I have a scheduled repeat c-section for Jan. 4 though. I had to be induced with my DS but this time around I think I will go early. I thought Dec. 28 all along but now I am thinking earlier. My DS wants the baby to come before Christmas and my FIL says Christmas Eve because all his grandsons have been born on the 24th. So we shall see....I can't wait to have him in my arms!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"