Cincinnati Babies

What to do with a 10 month old?

Hey ladies, I'm a SAHM and need to curb the shopping outtings that we've been using to occupy our free time now that DH is looking for a new job. Anyone have any suggestions around town that won't cost much (or are free) for me to do with Silvie? She's 10 months old, crawling, ALMOST walking, and in to EVERYTHING. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What to do with a 10 month old?

• Recreations Outlet Free Pay, Story  Times, More ideas here: https://www.masonmetu.com/
  • Totter Otterville is free for kids under 1 (they have a room specifically for LO's under 2 that is all padded and stuff for them to climb/pull up on)....I would do this a lot with friends even though at 10 months they dont do much "playing" its still something to do.

We do baby time at the Newport Library on Tues mornings at 930 and Nicholas LOVES it-- there are a few kids around Silvie's age that attend also. Its not a traditional story hour, it is singing songs with babies on your lap, puppets, bubbles, playing with bouncy balls, etc. I think next Tues might be the last time they are meeting until the new year but I would definitely recommend checking this out once it starts back up....there is another bumpie, Kate, that brings her LO too!

I also go to a Women's bible study at my church on Wed. mornings-- there is free child care provided and Nicholas always has fun in the nursery since there are a bunch of kids to play with (they seperate the kids by age-- babies, walkers (1-2 yo), toddlers (2-3)) I really enjoy having an hour and a half to talk with other moms who are dealing with similar struggles and day to day things. My bible study also takes a break for the holidays and will pick back up again in January-- I can get you more info if you are interested.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"