January 2012 Moms
Options

Restless Legs?

Just wondering if anyone else has this? I was having it the last couple weeks periodically usually in the evenings when I sit down at the end of the day to relax but this morning I woke up with it and it hasn't went away all day!

Re: Restless Legs?

• Options
    Yes, me too.  It drives me nuts!!!!  My sister had it also and she said it went away after she had her LO.
    surprise BFP 7/12/05 = missed m/c and D&C 9/28/05; TTC since 10/06; 1/16/08-D&C to remove bicournate uterus; 4 IUI's = BFN, 2 IVF's = BFFN. 8/5/09 Surprise BFP!! = another missed m/c and d&c 9/28/09 IVF #3 May 2010 = BFP!!!!  Beautiful DD born 1/16/2012.  8/1/13 Surprise BFP!!!  EDD 4/13/14.
  • Options
    Thank you! Glad there is someone to commiserate with...haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have it when I lay down to try to sleep. I find taking a Tylenol PM helps push my sleepiness past the urge to move my legs. Stay hydrated and avoid caffeine.
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yup! Usually in the evenings for me as well...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had it off and on in the evenings for years, but never this bad.  My DH won't even sit with me on the couch because I can't keep my legs still.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG, it is awful for me too! I am finding that the only thing that calms it before bed is to take a hot bubble bath... Now I'm pretty much taking one every night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This just started for me a few weeks ago.  A heating pad definitely helps me to relax my legs at night. I put it on right above my knees and that usually will do the trick until I get tired.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"