Northern California Babies
Options

Redwood City Kaiser Pediatrician Recs

Does anyone use the Redwood City Kaiser Pediatrics Center? After going through my benefits today, we've realized that we can't afford for both baby and I to be on my current insurance carrier plan (United Healthcare). So it looks like once baby is born, we will be switching to Kaiser.

So...I guess my question is have you used the RC Pediatrics Center? Is there a doctor that you love? One that you hate? I want to try to get in for a tour of the center, but am still figuring out how to do it, since I can't switch to Kaiser until after the baby is born (United Healthcare is covering my home birth 100%).

TIA ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic My Boys! BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Redwood City Kaiser Pediatrician Recs

• Options
    I know Dr. Sarah Browne and she is great. I am a pediatrician at a teaching hospital and she trained with us. Very nice, very smart. Not "new" anymore, so has experience. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was at Kaiser RWC, but my ped left for the new San Mateo site.  I don't really know other ped's at RWC, but I've visited a ped once that I considered as my back up.  His name is Jason Clark, I don't know if he moved, but I really liked him when I met him for a checkup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"