Indiana Babies
Options

New to Carmel and am looking for an OBGYN

I just moved to Indiana from Nebraska and am 19 weeks pregnant. I don't really know anyone here who can recommend a doctor they have had a good experience with, so any feedback would be helpful! I would like to deliver at IU North as well. 

Re: New to Carmel and am looking for an OBGYN

• Options

Women's Health Partnership in Carmel, Dr. Cline.

https://whp.com/carmel/

• Options
    I go to Women's Health Alliance and see Dr Amy Moon. They are actually located inside the medical office building of IU North :) I have gone there for ten-ish years and always been happy with everything. Just FYI: they are all female doctors, so if you would prefer a male MD then this is not a practice you'd want to go with. Also, they tell me Dr Moon is the busiest doc in the practice, but I have seen others and they are all wonderful :D
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to Indiana!  I also go to the Women's Health Alliance at IU North and see Dr. Hilliker.  You could say she's a bit "Type A," but she's good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I see Jennifer Priddy at IU Women's Health (inside IU North Hospital).  I moved here when I was 7.5 months pregnant and she did a wonderful job of picking up my care.  Dr. Weber in that practice delivered my baby (I gave birth on a weekend) and he was wonderful, too.  And they let me do a drug-free birth, which was really important to me.  Their phone number is 317-688-5200.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the help ladies! 
  • Options
    Dr. Jim Dupler at Carmel OB.  He has been my lifesaver this pregnancy!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I go to American Health Network at IU North Hospital and see Dr. Mary Pease and Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer.  Both are great!
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I concur with Womens Health Alliance. I see Dr. Beki Denman and she's great! But so are the other doctors in the practice and the office is on the third floor of IU North Hospital.
  • Options
    I also go to WHA and they are great.  I have Dr. Flora as my OB and she is very soft-spoken and good.  Their Nurse Practicioners are also excellent.  The practice is very conscientious of your time and strive to always be on time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see Dr. Priddy at IU North, too, and I really like her.  I think she takes time to listen to any concerns that you may have, and I think IU North is a great hospital.  They also have one of the best children's hospital's in the city, which is nice after the baby is born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I see Dr. Priddy at IU North, too, and I really like her.  I think she takes time to listen to any concerns that you may have, and I think IU North is a great hospital.  They also have one of the best children's hospital's in the city, which is nice after the baby is born.

P.S. What part of NE did you move from?  We moved here from Scottsbluff 2 years ago, but we are not originally from there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageraches:
    I go to American Health Network at IU North Hospital and see Dr. Mary Pease and Dr. Jeffrey Meltzer.  Both are great!
    I second these two! LOVE them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I go to Northside Womens Center and see Dr. Kerlin!  I absolutely love her.  She is in a small practice with one other lady.  She can always get me in and never have to wait long.  She is inside Community North
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"