1st Trimester
Options

"The Girls" (Yes, THOSE girls).

So, I'm 11 weeks and I've gone up in bra-size drastically. I've been in a 34D since the beginning of high school, and now I'm a 36DD. I got fitted at Victoria's Secret this weekend and was AMAZED. Err. 

Are you all growing in that department too? I feel like this is happening so fast... 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: "The Girls" (Yes, THOSE girls).

• Options
    I def am-- but I'm not out of my bras just yet. I should go get fitted too though to see exactly how much they have grown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine feel huge.  They're not out of my bra yet, but I can feel them getting bigger, which is really weird for someone with small boobs.  I'm finally getting some cleavage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My girls grew super fast for the first few weeks and they haven't grown any since...but I know they will eventually.

• Options
    I've gone from a 32B to a 32D! Insanity.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't noticed too much yet, but I'm still nursing so they change size daily anyway.
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • Options
    I was a 36B and I am in 40? sports bra Not really grown much, feel so fuller. I tried wearing one of my normal bras the other day and I had to wear it on the last hook and adjust the straps or they were going to be on display.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

Mine are out of control! I was going to go get more bras but someone told me they are just going to get bigger so now I'm just wearing all my bras on the highest possible size. I still have to wear high neck shirts to control the beasts.

They hurt like a b$tch too. I've been wearing 2 sports bras when I workout to help tame them and that has started to make my shoulders hurt! sheesh!

At least its nice to still be my regular size and have huge boobs, later we will be fat and it won't even matter! ha!

• Options
    Mine have definitely grown. Pre-pregnancy I fit nicely into a C cup. Now, I'm nearly busting out of a D and only a couple of my sports bras still fit.
  • Options

my first pregnancy I went from a 32C to a D,,, and once the milk came in I was a DDD !!! Once I quit bf'ing & the boobs settled, I remain a 32 DD ! 

its quite different than my old 32 B/C days but I like how it makes my waist looks small !!! ha!! "look" small ;) 

• Options
    definitly bigger fr 36c to 40d and so sensitve i dont wanna wear a bra at all...with my son i started produceing milk at 4-5month looks like it will be earlier this time yay 4 big leaky boobs lol
    image baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    From a very full 32C to a 34DD so far and not 11 weeks yet. I haven't bought new bras yet because I'm scared I'll just outgrow those too. Trying to wait another month at least but I don't know if I'll last that long. In my current bras, my nipples spill out over the cup and that hurts even more than no bra.
  • Options
    Mine seem to have just filled out but I am prepared for them to get even bigger...I might be upset if they don't (34B). I went ahead and ordered the genie bras. I was so tired of my straps constantly falling down that I thought I could fix this real fast. First day wearing one and it's sooooo comfortable. I should be able to wear this bad boy throughout pregnancy (or rather the 6 bras that came with the special).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm eight weeks and the girls have been HUGE since about the fourth week.  The husband is thrilled (except they're super tender so he rarely gets to touch them) - two days ago he asked if they were going to keep growing with a big smile on his face.

Sometime soon I'm going to need to go and get fitted.  I noticed a couple of days ago I'm spilling out a bit.

• Options
    Lol I've been joking that I can almost WATCH them growing... oh dear.. I need some new bras...
    DX - Endometriosis 2007, PCOS 2010 TTC since July 13, 2010 50mg unmonitored clomid oct 2010 = BFN 50mg unmonitored clomid dec 2010 = BFN Lap to remove endo and HSG march 2011 = tubes clear and very little had returned. 50mg MONITORED Clomid Sept 2011 (10 tablets) + trigger shot = 3 mature follies but BFN 50mg Monitored Clomid Oct 2011 (5 tablets this time) = BFN turned BFP 9th november 2011! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"