Houston Babies
Options

What are you getting for you LO's teacher/daycare provider?

I'm at a loss...last year he had 2 teachers assigned to him, and three that helped out.  We did cookies for all of them and gift cards to Target for his two assigned teachers.

This past year he's had 3 teachers up until the end of October, then the switched rooms.  Now he's not 3 new teachers!  WTF. 

Re: What are you getting for you LO's teacher/daycare provider?

• Options
    no clue. She just moved up to this room so she'll only have had these teachers for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I think I am going to bake some sort of bread or pie for each of them (2) and write a thank you note.  Maybe a Target or Starbucks gift card too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

C has two teachers this year. I found some nice note cards at Michael's over the weekend with each of their initials on them, so we are going to give that and a Target gift card. The lead teacher's husband has been out of work, so I know it's something they need and will appreciate.

Do you all get the same $ amount gift card for all the teachers? I know C's lead teacher puts alot more effort into his class than the assistant teacher does and I also don't think the assistant treats my kid as well as the lead teacher.  I am inclined to get the lead more this year.  

• Options
    Wyatt has two teachers and they're both getting Target gift cards.
    Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
  • Options

DD has four teachers - two in the morning and two in the afternoon. One of the morning teachers is the lead. DD just moved up to this new room at the beginning of November and luckily, her lead teacher from the previous classroom moved over a couple of weeks later. I'm thinking I might bake something and then do Target/Starbucks gift cards for each.

How much do you get on your GCs? 4 is going to add up quickly but I shouldn't complain since DD loves them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cooper has two teachers, but his school does a teacher bonus fund (organized by the parents) so I'm contributing to that.  I'll probably take the teachers cookies or some other baked good and cards though. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Options
    imagelilygirl:

How much do you get on your GCs? 4 is going to add up quickly but I shouldn't complain since DD loves them!

This is how I feel! Well, at least about some.  Cooper has 2 favorite teachers.  1 that he talks about on the weekend.  She has spoiled him rotten this past year, so we'll def give her more.  I'm just at a loss on the others.

• Options

I bought clear paint can looking buckets in the $ spot at Target.  I'm filling them with Christmas Hershey Kisses and putting a tag on them that says "Merry KISSmas!"

I have 4 teachers that we are buying for, so I had to come up with something cheapish, but cute!

• Options
    I was having my MIL make a cute apron with some fabric I bought on sale at Hobby Lobby then I was going to get the embroidered with her name on it. And get some smell good hand santizer from bath and body works.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    Evan has 2 main teachers and then one teacher from his previous room that he still sees after 5 (And he LOVES her). I am going to help Evan make them Christmas cards, get them each a Target gift card, and make cookies.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    DD has two teachers and I am going to get them Target GCs, but I was also thinking about having an Edible Arrangement sent for the support staff that works the front desk.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have 6 to buy for at MDO. We bought simple Christmas mugs and I am putting hot chocolate truffles inside.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We'll likely do GCs to Target ($25 ea).  He has 2 main teachers and then a floater, I think, so not sure what to do about the 3rd one?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"