Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. if you are out by yourself and need to grab a bite to eat, where do you go?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. Ok

2. Highlight- Cookie exchange party and meeting some new ladies on Friday night, Dinner out with DH on Saturday night.  Lowlight- nothing comes to mind.

3. I'm looking forward to dinner with friends on Thurs night.

4. Breakfast time- Dunkin Donuts for a donut.  Lunch or dinner time- it depends... maybe McDonalds or Panera. 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 5w3d & feeling good!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-dinner out with my family at Oceanaire then shopping and walking around the circle. Lowlight-none

3. what are you looking forward to this week? My first OB appointment on Wednesday!

4. if you are out by yourself and need to grab a bite to eat, where do you go? My all time favorite fast food place is Taco Bell. I'll occasionally grab fries and a Dt. Coke at McDonald's as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good afternnon everyone! TY Illinigal & brithil for the T&P! 

1. how are you feeling? Contractions are happening just a few times a day and that's normal, so I'm feeling great!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Was released from the hospital on Saturday and continuing bedrest from home. Have my next appt. on Friday to check cervical lengnth.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Getting out of the house on Friday!

4. if you are out by yourself and need to grab a bite to eat, where do you go? I don't have a regular spot that I will hit. It can be McDonalds, Qidoba, or maybe Arbys for their Mozzarella sticks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1.  Still nauseous.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping my OB can give me some relief.

2.  Highlight:  Getting the lights hung outside.  Lowlight:  I was pretty sick all weekend, so it wasn't much fun.

3.  I don't really have anything exciting going on this week, thankfully.  I just want to stay indoors and put my feet up.

4.  I like Paradise Bakery or Chick Fil A.  I don't feel as awkward going to these places by myself, for some reason.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. 2 months pp and feeling good.  Jack had his well-baby visit this morning and I'm happy that we're done with those shots.  Poor baby! 

2. Highlight - Visiting with my family, seeing DH again and celebrating his 30th bday.  Lowlight - Getting on a plane and coming back to Denver.

3. Lunch out with work friends on Wednesday, getting my house back in order now that Jack is napping and sleeping better and I have more time and energy to deal with it.

4. Starbucks or Chick-fil-a.  There's always a right time for a latte or sweet tea! 

• Options

1. I'm feeling good. Ready to be done with BF - Connor has started biting! :(

2. Highlight: Went to the Children's Museum Sunday and did all the holiday stuff there. We all had a blast.

Lowlight: Working Saturday day/night.

3. I have several important meeting set up; hopefully they will help give me more direction for my career plans.

4. Chipotle or Qdoba :) Yum!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"