February 2011 Moms
Options

what do you do?

Do you play with baby? ad if so what do you do?

DS likes to crawl ALL OVER and just play with random things,when i get down on the floor with him he just ignores me and does his own thing. We sing ABCs and other songs,do SO BIG, and go for walks and talk to him and  show him how toys work and stuff but I just feel...weird i guess, if i sit and watch him,I feel like I need to be doing more to help him learn..anyone else or am i just a weird-o? lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: what do you do?

• Options
    exploring and playing on her own = learning.  If she wants to do that I sit on the sofa and watch.  She lets me know when she wants me to come down and play with her.  I'll read, tickle, help her walk, ect. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:
    exploring and playing on her own = learning.  If she wants to do that I sit on the sofa and watch.  She lets me know when she wants me to come down and play with her.  I'll read, tickle, help her walk, ect. 

This. 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:

This for us, too. I've also enrolled her in Gymboree. She goes to class once a week so I'm glad she gets to have that interaction with other babies. When we're not in class, I'll sometimes try to recreate the activities we learned.  

• Options
    There are times that Lucas likes to just sit and play by himself so we let him. We're on the ground with him to make sure he doesn't get into anything. We sing, read books, play with his toys and sometimes he uses us as a jungle gym
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"