Postpartum Depression

Wellbutrin side effects ?

Before and after my first daughter I was on 150mg of Wellbutrin for my Generalized Anxiety Disorder.  After the birth of my second daughter I was started on 150mg but a few months ago I needed to up the dose to 300mg.  Everything had been fine until a few days ago when I have been feeling nausea and a bad taste in my mouth, dry mouth and headaches.  It isnt like I am sick because I don't feel physically bad all the time.  

The only thing I can think of is that my dose of Wellbutrin was upped in the past couple of months.  That is the only medication change.

Anyone else have these side effects?

I am supposed to start another kind of medication for myasthenia gravis but I don't want to start it until I get this strange yuckiness under control and figure out what it is. 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)

Re: Wellbutrin side effects ?

• I used to be on 150mg of wellbutrin and experienced the penny-like taste in my mouth, extreme dry mouth, and occasional headaches. It sounds like you're experiencing side effects, but consult your doc to be sure. Gl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I was on 300mg of Wellbutrin a few years back I had the bad taste in my mouth and dry mouth, but I don't remember having headaches or nausea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"