1st Trimester
Options

So Long Ladies

So I went to my first OB appt today and had a vaginal ultrasound. There was a normal size sac but no baby in that sac. She said that it was an anembryonic pregnancy. I am having a D&C on Friday morning. Wish all of you happy & healthy pregnancies!!! Good Luck!! Hope I will be back here soon!!!
Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: So Long Ladies

• Options
    I'm sorry, Cassie.  Are they absolutely sure?  Is there any way to wait just a little longer to make sure you're simply not as far along as you thought?
  • Options

imageMaybeNumber3:
    I'm sorry, Cassie.  Are they absolutely sure?  Is there any way to wait just a little longer to make sure you're simply not as far along as you thought?

agree, this is definitely worth a second opinion.  sorry you are going through this either way...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMaybeNumber3:

I agree. There's a whole website about that happening. I'm truly sorry your having to go through this and you are in my T & P.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So sorry :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    So sorry! I hope the PP are right about it being a mistake! 
    imageimageimage Praying for a healthy baby! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"