Austin Babies
Options

Chewing on side of the crib

LO has really started chewing on the side rail of his crib, and is getting lots of the finish off of the wood. Like going to town. Should I be concerned about him eating this stuff?? I got him one of those soft covers for it, but he yanked the adhesive right off. I'm not concerned about what it looks like, just whether or not it's bad for him. And yes, I know I tend to be on the paranoid end of the spectrum, but still...

Re: Chewing on side of the crib

• Options

paranoid?  you???  whaaa?  

i kid. i kid.  and i have no idea.  lily was my only beaver and she stopped after not too long :)

• Options
    imagemolliedb:

i kid. i kid.  and i have no idea.  lily was my only beaver and she stopped after not too long :)

Well, she seems fine....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebabymillie:
    imagemolliedb:

Well, she seems fine....

its all relative right?

• Options
    DS did the same thing. I didn't think it was good for him to be doing so, IMO. I was concerned about him getting splinters. We bought the Leachco crib protectors and have been happy with them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemeg120510:
    DS did the same thing. I didn't think it was good for him to be doing so, IMO. I was concerned about him getting splinters. We bought the Leachco crib protectors and have been happy with them.
    Thank you!
  • Options

dd1 chewed and i didn't think to worry about it Indifferent

but we did order that part of the crib because of a crack in it. it was cheap and easy! so if you have another one, it's good to know you can order pieces!

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"