Single Parents
Options

achase

I tried to leave a comment on your blog but its not letting me :(

Please do not consider letting D waive his legal obligation for paying child support. He has dug himself a hole and he needs to get himself out of it. Threatening to not pay his current amount until he files paper work will only hurt himself more.I know first hand that he would have to pay the court ordered amount until a new amount is given (which, if he tries I doubt he'd be awarded a decrease...)

He is trying to wrap his hands around you and manipulate you again. If you let him get away with this then all the hard work you've put into making yourself stronger will be gone. I know it's exhausting but please stay strong sister!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: achase

• Options
    Totally agree with  you!  I considered waiving part of it for a bit but his "generous" offer was laughable.  My lawyer said not to agree to waive any portion unless he had a large lump sum as in "here's $8K can you please waive the rest".  So I'm just going to ignore him.  With SD it's all about power.  Although I have to say I'm seriously disappointed that he's stooping to this level, although not surprised.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"